Introducing FastPicker – the app that will revolutionize the way you pick WooCommerce orders!
If you’re a business owner using WooCommerce, you know how time-consuming it can be to pick and pack orders. But with FastPicker, you can do it up to 80% faster! That’s right – this stand-alone app is built on a lightning-fast framework, so it won’t be slowed down by hooks, plugins, or themes from your WordPress site.
5 simple steps
But what makes FastPicker so much faster than other order-picking solutions? It’s all in the process. With just five simple steps, you can pick an order and have it ready for shipping in no time:
- Choose your order: FastPicker makes it easy to select the orders you want to pick
- Print a packing slip: In seconds, you can print a packing slip for each order, complete with a list of all the items that need to be packed, including the amount.
- Scan all ordered products: This is where FastPicker really shines. By scanning the barcodes on each product, you can ensure that you’re picking the right items and avoiding mistakes. Plus, it’s much faster than manually checking off items on a list.
- Choose a carrier and print a shipping label: Once your order is packed, you can choose the carrier you want to use and print a shipping label right from within the app.
- You’re done! With FastPicker, picking and packing orders is a breeze.
But the benefits of FastPicker don’t stop there. By scanning products with barcodes, you can reduce the number of returns and complaints from customers who receive the wrong items. This not only leads to happier customers, but also happier order pickers who don’t have to deal with as many returns and mistakes. It will even influence your review rating! That’s a double rainbow! 🌈
If you’re tired of spending hours picking and packing orders, give FastPicker a try. You’ll be amazed at how much faster and more efficient your order fulfillment process can be. So, try FastPicker today and see the difference it can make for your business!
WooCommerce can be sooooo sloooooooow
Picking and packing orders can be a time-consuming process, especially if you’re using WooCommerce. Depending on the size of your business and the volume of orders you receive, it can take anywhere from a few hours to an entire day to pick and pack all of your orders.
But with FastPicker, you can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to fulfill orders. The app’s streamlined process and barcode scanning feature make it much faster to pick and pack orders, so you can get them shipped out to your customers much more quickly.
To give you an idea of just how much time you can save with FastPicker, let’s say you normally spend an average of 30 minutes picking and packing each order. If you receive 100 orders per day, that’s 50 hours of work each week. With FastPicker, you could potentially cut that time down to just a fraction of what it is now, freeing up more time for you to focus on other aspects of your business.
In short, if you’re looking to streamline your order fulfillment process and save time, FastPicker is the perfect solution. Try it out today and see the difference it can make for your business.